Men's/Women's Hard Knuckle Street-Style Leather Motorcycle Gloves (various sizes)
HIGH QUALITY - Amara and authentic cowhide leather are used for increased water resistance, comfort, quality, protection and better gripping.
EXCELLENT FITMENT - Many sizes offered! Use the fitment guide for a firm, yet soft and comfortable fit.
BUILT FOR PROTECTION – Increased protection on palms, knuckles, fingers and wrists for sliding, skidding, grinding or impact.
BREATHABLE MATERIALS – A selection of gloves offer vents combined with a mesh design allowing for optimal aeration.
STRONG MATERIALS – Thermoplastic polyurethane or Kevlar is used for increased knuckle and finger protection.
**Please see photos for size chart**
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if youare right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
1) Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude the thumb).
2) If you are RIGHT handed, take measurements from your RIGHT hand.
3) If you are LEFT handed, take measurements from your LEFT hand.
4) If your hand circumference falls between 2 sizes, round to the nearest number.(example: 8.3in - choose M)
5) If your hand circumference falls exactly in the middle of two sizes, choose the smaller glove. (example: 8.0in - choose S)
Circumference of the Hand in Inches: (6.5 = XXS) , (7 = XS) , (7.5 = S) , (8.5 = M) , (9 = L) , (9.5 = XL) , (10 = XXL) , (11 = XXXL)